Tuesday, 14 October 2014

Things I Pin #1

Since the weekend just gone I have been pretty ill :( 
I've been hauled up in bed 
with a high temperature and no voice
watching Don't trust the bitch in apartment 23 & New Girl
eating Nutella Go and drinking copious amounts of orange Lucozade ! 

and of course spending a lot of time on Pinterest ! 

Although I have always loved Pinterest, in the last month or so I've started
using it a hell of a lot ! 
I think since I started baking on a weekly basis its become my go to for recipes :)
But it also has so much fun stuff and inspirational posts I just can't get enough. 

So I'm going to start sharing on a weekly basis some of my favourite pins :) 

Hope you enjoy. 

Source

Source

Source

Cannot find the source from Pinterest

1. I have recently become obsessed with baking, I'm going to 
place the blame on the Great British Bake Off for this ! 
Damn you Mary Berry !
Thankfully Pinterest has aided my obsession with amazing recipes like
 this one ! It looks delicious and Oreos are my favourite biscuits so I will 
definitely be trying this out in the next week or two :) 
Ill post how it goes. 

2. Halloween is my favourite holiday and no Halloween is truly complete without a 
Pumpkin !! 
The last few Halloweens due to unfortunate circumstances I have missed out 
on going out or pumpkin carving so this year I am determined to make up for this !! 
and my inner geek just loved all these pumpkins ! 
especially the death star :)

3. Im considering adding a little ombre to my hair ! 
not the wildest thing I've done to my hair in the last few years
but my current work would not approve of a pink pixie cut ( sigh :/ ) 
So this picture is how I want to go I think because my hair
is roughly this length :)

4. After adding a rather large tattoo to my forearm in the last few months I am
deciding wether I am going to make my right arm a sleeve or not. 
Its theme is my favourite movies and books. 
And Nightmare Before Christmas is definitely one of my all time favourite films ! 
So Im considering getting a deadly nightshade jar somewhere on my arm :) 

So thats what I have been pinning this week :) 
If you have Pinterest leave your link in the comments i would love to see what you pin ! 


No comments:

Post a Comment