Friday, 24 October 2014

Launa Bakes - Pancakes :)

Work has been super crazy this week ! 
With people calling in sick and patients just being over demanding ! 
I have meant to blog more but just haven't had the chance
between the headaches and the overtime. 

But ... 
I did get the chance to make my favourite thing for breakfast one morning 
Pancakes :D 

Here is my recipe for the perfect Pancake ! 







You will need ..

1 cup of self raising flour
1/2 tsp of salt
2 tbsp of caster sugar
130ml of milk
1 egg
2 tbsp melted butter 
Butter or oil to grease the pan
Smarties & Milky way buttons ( optional but delicious ! ) 

Instructions .. 

1. Combine flour, salt, sugar, milk and egg and mix thoroughly until batter like.

2. then stir in the melted butter

3. Add some oil or butter to a hot pan ( i use butter ). 

4. Pour on pancake mix and reduce heat to medium. 

5. I then add smarties or milky buttons :) you could also use chocolate chips mmmm

6. I judge my pancakes ready to flip when it starts to bubble. 

7. Cook thoroughly on both sides. 

8. Tuck in :D 

This recipe usually makes me 4 - 5 largish pancakes but would probably make 7 medium to small

Hope you enjoy :D 

If you try it left me know how they turned out ! 




7 comments:

  1. Well first things first Welcome to the world of bloggers. Nice to meet you Launa. Second, that looks delicious, thx for sharing. I am wondering if you would like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this looks pretty yummy. I am such a huge fan of pancakes and am always looking for ways to spruce them up a little bit!
    Little Lady Little City

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm looks delish. Thanks for sharing

    Made in Mauve

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look YUMMY! I've noted this down in my recipe book to try later :)

    Alice ¦ www.alwaysalicex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww thanks everyone hope they turn out great if you try them :D
    Launa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. um yummy!!!

    xoxo
    http://www.outfitssisters.com/

    http://www.outfitssisters.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't made pancakes in forever! I definitely need to this weekend :) xx

    Jasmin Charlotte | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete