Sunday, 19 October 2014

OOTD - Stripes and School Girl Shoes






Top, Skirt, Tights - Primark 
Shoes - Office
Necklace - Gift 
Belt - Turkey

Lately I have been craving a stripy top ! 
So on Thursday whilst in town meeting for lunch with my friend Lauren
We ducked into Primark to get out of the rain and I just couldn't help myself but
pick up some bits ! 
Along with the top I bought a parker coat, the skirt on the picture and another skirt too
as well as tights because well its basically winter now and tights are just essential ! 

The only things I'm not too keen on are the neckline on this top as its slips down and 
you can see my bra strap which is a pet peeve of mine ! so I have to keep fixing it :/ 
And the fact that this skirt doesn't have a waistband. 
I felt it looked a bit odd thats why I added the belt ! 

I know in general everyone disapproves of fakes ! 
But I have wanted a Moschino belt for so long. 
I actually have a real one but it's like 4 sizes too small :( 
Thats why when I saw this belt in my size whilst I was on holiday to Turkey
I just couldnt resist. 

I also wore my favourite shiny school style shoes :) 
and my necklace which Lauren got me as part of our Halloween presents we exchange
every year but ill do a post on that nearer to the holiday :) 

P.S Photo credits go to my wonderful boyfriend Josh 

And if I'm nice to him hopefully ill be posting a lot more :D 



6 comments:

  1. Love this outfit! I love the green skirt! Good luck with your blog...I love it already!

    www.thirtysomethingcurvyme.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit - simple yet so nice! :)
    www.prettythoughtsx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outfit! Such cool looking shoes :)

    ReplyDelete